Have you ever been stuck not having a piece of jewellery that matches your outfit?
Or just like the thought of creating your own pieces of jewellery for fun.
Do you want to start a new creative hobby? Come along to our jewellery making classes space and use real silver and gemstones to create stunning designs.
We will be starting with beaded jewellery but will move onto anything anyone is interested in including crafting using silver clay, polymer clay.
All gemstones and pieces individually priced you only pay for what you use, not a whole strand of gem stones!!!!
All prices include a kit with all you need to complete the project that evening.
Additional materials and jemstones are available if wanted.
- Beading basics – 24th March – £15 per person
- Weaving – 7th April – £15 per person
- Wire Work – 21st April – £15 per person
- Polymer Clay – 5th May – £15 per person
- Bridal for beginners – 19th May – £20 per person
- Resin – 2nd June – £20 per person
- Silver Clay for Beginners – 16th June – £35 per person
6:30pm – 8pm
Limited spaces available so please make sure you book before you arrive.